RUrban Green Team
Groundskeeper – 2020
The individual hired for the grounds keeping positions perform a variety of different tasks throughout the summer. General duties each year include:
1. Maintenance of the grounds, including cutting grass, raking, sweeping, cleaning litter.
2. Maintenance and transformation of our extensive flower beds, including watering, weeding, planting annuals, and transplanting perennials.
3. Outdoor painting and repair, and graffiti removal.
4. Helping indoors with activities when necessary
Each year we also designate specific projects for our Green Team staff to complete. Previous projects have included:
1. Refinishing our tables and benches (outdoor).
2. Outdoor painting projects – bike racks, goal posts, graffiti removal.
3. Maintain Centre (soccer fields, baseball diamonds).
Projects vary from year to year.
The position is for 35 hours a week. Starting June 29th, 2020 to August 28th, 2020. You must be under the age of 29.
Deadline for resumes is June 23rd, 2020
Please send resumes to Steve Bemrose at Robert A. Steen Community Centre.
Mail to: 980 Palmerston Avenue Winnipeg, Manitoba R3G 1J9