ROBERT A. STEEN COMMUNITY CENTRE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
POSITION: CENTRE ATTENDANT
The Centre Attendant is accountable to the General Manager. The Centre Attendant is responsible for overall supervision of the Centre, facility users, after school drop-in, rentals, and program participants while on duty. You will be required to do some building maintenance, set-ups, clean-ups.
1. Grade 12 with related experience in the area of recreation would be an asset.
2. Current First Aid, CPR, and Food Handler’s Certificates would be an asset.
3. Have experience working with children.
4. Commitment to be available for scheduled and on-call shifts (which will include days, evenings, and weekends).
5. Ability to adapt to changes in scheduling on short notice is required.
6. Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills required.
7. Ability to function as a team member, working cooperatively with the General Manager, other staff and volunteers.
8. Ability to express ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing.
9. Ability to work independently and organize work according to Centre needs and assigned tasks.
10. Possess sufficient knowledge and understanding of Program activities.
11. Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry check are required.
12. Must have basic computer knowledge.
Robert A Steen Memorial Community Centre Inc. – Employment Opportunity
980 Palmerston Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3G 1J9