The Flea Market for September 27th, 2014 is CANCELLED due to lack of table rentals.
ATTENTION PARENT & TOTTERS
DUE TO RENOVATIONS
DROP-IN WILL BE STARTING ONE WEEK LATER
NEW START DATES
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH
Ice Maker Position at Robert A. Steen Community Centre
The Centre outdoor ice program prides itself in providing the residents of the Wolseley area, outdoor ice surfaces that bring the community together in Winnipeg’s winter months.
• Previous experience in maintaining an outdoor ice skating rink
• Accountable for daily maintenance & ice resurfacing of skating rinks
• Ability to install and maintain 2 outdoor rinks & one small skating oval
• A good understanding of ice quality standards and maintenance, preventable maintenance & ensuring skating rinks are safe and in skateable condition on a daily basis.
• Able to operate an commercial sized snow blower & utilize common safety practices
• Oversee the daily event schedule & ensure proper setups and customer needs.
• Heavy lifting required
• Operate large scrapers and other ice maintenance equipment
• Must be able to work alone
• Flexibility to work days or evenings / nights and weekends as assigned
• Under the direction of Centre General Manger
• Work closely and effectively with Centre ice making Volunteer s
• A driver’s license would be an asset
• Proven ability to provide excellent customer service
• Performs other duties and assumes responsibilities as apparent or assigned.
Please email or mail a resume, cover letter, and salary expectations no later than October 14th, 2014
Robert A Steen Memorial Community Centre Inc. – Employment Opportunity
email resume to: email@example.com
Mail or drop off resume to:
980 Palmerston Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3G 1J9
Fall Program Registration
Keep watching our website for new Art Programming to start this Fall. We will be partnering with Art City.
ALL PROGRAM REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ON SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2014 FROM NOON TO 3:00PM.
SECOND PROGRAM REGISTRATION DAY AND JACKRABBIT HOCKEY REGISTRATIONS WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY OCTOBER 18th, 2014 FROM NOON TO 3:00PM.
Cash or cheque only please.